Civ IV Complete - First Impressions

Good move getting the most powerful wonder in the game.

Sorry if I'm stating something simple, but I often have a couple of my cities specializing in building military and a couple of others specializing in wonders. Once you start settling GG"s in a military city you get level 4 units out the gate.

It's even easier with charismatic.

Screenshots!

Its a RevDCM game. I'm Celts (sort of tan/orange/umber NOT THE BRIGHT ORANGE!).

The Persians (Blue) had a revolt in Gordium, which became a greek city-state and then joined me. Persians went to war, and I captured Susa, then used the Apostalic Palace to force through a 'stop the war' resolution (coz I've spread Judaism into a lot of countries:lol:)

That's the only war I've fought, I've six cities and I'm top of the rankings...

Attachments

• Boudicca RevDCM 10000.JPG
    Boudicca RevDCM 10000.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Boudicca RevDCM 20000.JPG
    Boudicca RevDCM 20000.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Boudicca RevDCM 30000.JPG
    Boudicca RevDCM 30000.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 73
When I first played civ 4 was like Oh boy where do I start? Lets play a other game first not to complicated

yeah, I've been playing civ for years and when I got Civ IV I figured "I'll play on Settler difficulty because I know they made some changes to the gameplay, and I'm so experienced at the other games that I'll find that to be a nice easy introduction to it" but its actually pretty hard...

Incidentally, the Dutch (bright orange in the screenshots in my last post" asked to become my vassels. Needless to say, I accepted :D

Top Bottom