Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Sadly I failed to capture this live, but it was one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen.

On turn 3, a barbarian camp appears directly next to the nearest tribal village.

On turn 4, meteorites fall from the sky and OBLITERATE the barbarian camp.

(Oh yeah, and Paîtiti was a couple turns walk away.)
I guess that's one way to get an early heavy chariot. :)

Isn't it a bore when you realise you left the crampons at home? and you left the fire extinguisher as well...

1703437933937.png

I don't think this will go down very well in the western hemisphere...

1703872041320.png

It appears Washington is now a city-state!

I've never seen this before, but suspect that rather than a bug it's a "feature" of Barbarian Camps. There is an unusually large number of extant city-states in this game, and I'm guessing that all genuine city-state names have been taken, so the latest camp to evolve into a vity-state has taken the capital of an unused civ in the game. For info, you can sent a trade route to it, but not an envoy.

View attachment 680924

I've never seen this before, but suspect that rather than a bug it's a "feature" of Barbarian Camps. There is an unusually large number of extant city-states in this game, and I'm guessing that all genuine city-state names have been taken, so the latest camp to evolve into a vity-state has taken the capital of an unused civ in the game. For info, you can sent a trade route to it, but not an envoy.
very interesting! Especially how you can't send Envoys to it.

Though, I must critique the Barbarian's choice of city-state type. Militarist would have fit Washington a lot better ;)

Reactions: PiR

View attachment 680924

Huh? Does Washington have its own city-state emblem or is that a generic one?

Could be Kandy took over Washington before being taken over itself.
(can't raze capitals so...)

I've seen that rarely in Civ 5, but not in 6 yet. (I have seen a CS wipe out nearby cities though)

Fire up firetuner and see what the original owner of washington is/was?

Could be Kandy took over Washington before being taken over itself.
City States can't capture cities; Capitals can't be razed - immovable force meet irresistible object!!

IMG_0346.jpeg

Top Bottom