civ xbox one advanced setup

jozef57

Warlord
hello my question is, in the advanced setup there is at the top a button for aDDING OR DELETING ai PLAYERS, BUT I CAN NOT ACCES IT, HOW DO I DELETE SOME OF THE ai PLAYERS I LIKE ALWAYS TO PLAY WITH LESS CIVS ON A HUGE MAP. I DO THAT ON STEAM I WANT TO ON XBOX TOO

sadly no answers, is anyone playing on xbox i play almost daily on steam on laptop than after since a few days on xbox, but the interface drives me totally crazy is there anywhere an explanation how to use this idiocy?? the console cversion could have been the nicest way to play civ ever but the interface drives me mad and angry

I'm on PS4, but it should be the same on XBOX.
Access player selection with LT/RT buttons (L2/R2 for ps4).

Continue to navigate active players with LT/RT, and if you reach the rightmost selection, a player will be added (there's a person icon with a + sign).

To remove a player, highlight a player circle with a question mark, then in the leader list below navigate with the D-pad buttons to the very end of the leaderhead table and there's a person's icon with a red cross. Confirm to remove one player/AI and repeat all this as many times as necessary.

Top Bottom