Civ4 HOF update

Dianthus

Small but hardy
Retired Moderator
The Civilization IV Hall of Fame has been updated. 187 games were accepted since the previous update, nearly all (176) into the main HOF now that we have the 2.08 patch for Warlords.

Congratulations to Moonsinger for the highest score of the update with a Large Deity Diplomatic game for 151643 points.

a space oddity was the most active player during this update, submitting 26 games.

We had a large number of players, 15, who were brave enough to take on Deity this update, partly due to the Minor Gauntlet. Moonsinger won G-Minor 10 with a 3340 BC Quick Duel Deity Conquest game. The margin of victory was narrow though, with Miraculix, bostich, Gosha190 and Lexad finishing with the same date but scoring lower. G-Minor 11 has now started, a Noble Space Race using the same settings as G-Minor 4 but with the 2.08 patch of Warlords.

We now have another 2 Quattromasters, The-Hawk and jwm124 who entered the table in 2nd and 3rd places respectively. bostich retains first place after increasing his already impressive score.

Links:
>> Civ IV HOF
>> Full Update Details
>> Discussion Thread

If HOF III was this active I wouldnt have a chance of being a quatermaster (civ 3 quattromaster). But since it isnt, I should become a quartermaster by the next update.

ori said:
:clap: congrats to The-Hawk and jwm124 :goodjob:
and bostich: :bowdown: your quattromaster score is just impressive :eek:

I have to be prepared for the time moonsinger and shadowsong get Quadromaster ;)

Top Bottom