1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ4 pet peeves

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Tervadh, Aug 26, 2011.

1. AJ11

AJ11 Emperor

Which is realistic. The Alamo springs to mind. As does Guam, Saipan and Guadacanal.

2. uat2d

uat2d ಠ_ಠ

Forts with Zone of Control? Siege units that can counter them effectively without having to suicide?

Sounds like too much depth!!!

3. Jouzou

Jouzou Warlord

I wish my auto-exploring caravels ended their turn in ocean tiles, thus avoiding confrontations with barb galleys.

4. Manco Capac

Manco Capac Friday,13 June,I Collapse

The problem lies on the fact auto-explore targets fog tiles, thus doesn't know where it's gonna end up. If the caravels, and all other units as well, moved one tile at a time, the computing time would exponentially increase, thus making late game in-between turns far worse.

5. aggri1

aggri1 Prince

My pet peeve is the way cities construct things. If I build a drydock, my city should be able to build a boat _at the same time_ as whatever is being built in, say, the barracks.

6. Drakarska

Drakarska Epic Dadness

ROM AND mod has the multiple prod/tech option available. Might want to give it a try.

7. aggri1

aggri1 Prince

Ah ok, thanks for the tip.