CivFanatic AI Personas

Siptah

Eternal Chieftain
So, with the game's possibility to upload your avatar and give them an AI persona against which others can play, this thread was clearly inevitable. It's fun to play against Midas, Lucy, and the like, but it's much more fun to play against AI personas that you've "interacted" with online ;-)

So what are the names of civfanatics' personas? Let me add you to my collection and steal territories from under your virtual noses.

Mine is simply Siptah, and, for the moment, the personality is easy to get along with and peaceful.

How to do this:
First, you need a G2G account (https://www.games2gether.com)
I assume you already have an avatar created
Then, inside the main menu of the game, click on Extras > Community
On the top right there is a pencil that let's you edit your AI persona and give it traits etc.
The name of your persona is also displayed there (I think, my steam name matches my G2G name, so I can't check)
Once you are satisfied with your avatar and AI persona, click on "Connect to G2G" and put in your G2G credentials. This should be sufficient to get your AI persona and Avatar uploaded to the database
The button "Go to G2G" brings you to the persona section. You should see your own avatar on the top, then your collection (currently empty if you go there for the first time) and then all others. [Note: this can a bit] The site is at the moment rather slow, I guess because so many people connect, upload etc...
Choose any person you like (there are filters, a search function etc. as you'd expect) and click "add to your collection"
That person should then be available in the next game you start
[Feel free to ask any questions on this or indicate if somethings isn't correct or hard to understand]

Last edited:
adrifranchise. cant find the link for it
Inside the game there is a link in settings to log on to G2Gether. I think you also need inside G2G to link your account with steam… but not sure why.
@Siptah really should put decent instructions up in the first post. I was also lost.

Tedhebert

Edit: Or is it The Ripper ? very confusing

https://www.games2gether.com/amplitude-studios/humankind/personas?persona=573649

Chose what features I could, but most are still locked because I've only been able to start one game yet do to time constraints... Those WILL change ;-)

Edit: Any reason why it's showing a completely different avatar on the G2G Humankind site than what I chose ingame ? At first it showed the same, but now it seems to be showing a female avatar for some reason ?

Last edited:
Name of one'đ Persona is the name as G2G account name?

I'm trying to create a persona but most traits are locked? It just says "you have not unlocked this element yet". Do I unlock this by playing the game, or is it pre-order stuff?
Both. If you hover over the trait it will tell you what you have to do to unlock. 99% of them are in-game unlock achievements but a handful of them are pre-order bonus.

Mine shows up as AntSou in g2g but Alfnet30 ingame (gamepass ID). Could anyone confirm that AntSou is correct and that it shows up ingame as AntSou? To me it looks like this:

upload_2021-8-18_22-38-37.png

upload_2021-8-18_22-39-20.png

Mine shows up as AntSou in g2g but Alfnet30 ingame (gamepass ID). Could anyone confirm that AntSou is correct and that it shows up ingame as AntSou? To me it looks like this:

I got your persona on g2g and I just see antsou

Spoiler :
upload_2021-8-19_7-36-46.png

Top Bottom