CivFanatic AI Personas

Is there w way to know that your AI persona was used by someone in a game?

I don't think so, unless Antsou, Elhoim, Civluvah, Narcisse or Siptah got somewhere an alert that somebody used the persona (I used at least those one for a full game)

ahhh, it appears the name is linked to the name of your Steam account. What a weird decision.

Anyhow, I figured it out, and there is now a Guynemer persona up, that will change according to my whim and current blood alcohol content.

I did not have one when I first asked the question; without one, it reverts to Steam.

Why not just have the option to name it in game?

Interesting. Where does it upload to if you don't have a G2G account?

And if you could name it yourself you'd end up with duplicates from different players.

It doesn't upload if you don't have a G2G account. I made one yesterday. Which was a trial in and of itself, as G2G doesn't allow several very common email domains to sign up for an account.

You can find mine under Emissary.

It doesn't upload if you don't have a G2G account. I made one yesterday. Which was a trial in and of itself, as G2G doesn't allow several very common email domains to sign up for an account.

If it doesn't upload, why does its name matter at all?

I don't think so, unless Antsou, Elhoim, Civluvah, Narcisse or Siptah got somewhere an alert that somebody used the persona (I used at least those one for a full game)

No I don't think than we can know that. Or atleast, I am not aware of this feature.

If it doesn't upload, why does its name matter at all?

I didn't understand the concept, and it isn't explained in game well at all.

I'm just saying it is very strange not to allow us to change the name of the avatar in game.

I haven't uploaded mine yet, as I'm still working on it. What do you think so far?

upload_2021-8-24_13-11-8.png

Top Bottom