Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

Taking a long shot here, but... Great Merchant?

Edit: Sorry, didn't refresh my page to see the last two comments, but ah well. Make it 16 wrong guesses. ;)

Hey, that will mean anyone can give a new clue.

If it is okay to go before Oz gives the previous answer

Two-der?

3 clues and 15 guesses, well I didn't plan accoridngly :(

It was Eastern Orthodoxy

First clue related to the chants (eastern orthodox chant, beautiful)

Second clue was the float color scheme of Byzantium.

Third clue related to Monasteries being part of Eastern Orthodoxy in the Into the Renaissance Scenario.

Fourth clue would've been the fact that Eastern Orthodoxy was added with BNW and the number of civs that preferred it.

Hey, that will mean anyone can give a new clue.

If it is okay to go before Oz gives the previous answer

Two-der?

Wait... is "Two-der?" your clue?

Well, I'm off to bed, so I'll throw up an answer anyway pending otaman1's response.

I'll guess England. They receive "Two" extra MP for naval units, and Elizabeth was a "Tudor."

If that was not a clue, or you can't go yet, then I am just a tired idiot. G'night!

Edit: Just realized you meant "Two-fer?" See "tired idiot" for clarification. :p

No Two-der?, is the clue. Just like that. Including the question mark.

And no, England is not the answer.

No, not Germany.

The Pyramids. They are usually the second "One-der" one can build in the game and give TWO workers.

No, not Pyramids.

If you know it, the next clue will make you certain, but as I once chided someone for giving the second clue before five guesses, you'll have to wait.

Clue 1: Two-der?
Clue 2: (W)under!

Great barrier reef, the only one-der that appears twice in the game. Under the water.

(need to sleep now, if I got it right, anyone can go)

You got it right, Sabrina.

Evidently anyone can go now.

Well, I prefer to guess, but let's keep the game going. Here ya go...

Clue #1: You shall be rewarded for your great deeds, but only if you have what it takes.

Top Bottom