Collateral Damage, How to count it?

Moon Pine

Nuke Attack!!!
:D Just a noob Question? :D But I really want to know as I want to know how to mix the Cannon and Cavalrys.
:goodjob: Thanks.

i dont know if this is what you meen whit ur question but let 60-80 % be cavalry and rest cannons

and anther tip: You Can't have to much siege weapons :)

depends on what you want to do. just conquering one city, look at it's denfese (the defense-% bonus and troops) and you're on the safe side if you're able to get a city's defense down to 0 and take it the other turn. all in one turn would be even better, but then you need much more units.
in the era of siege weapons (catapults) i normally mix my stacks 50:50. 50% cats, 50% defenders and attackers. you don't want your stack of doom (read: stack of cats) to be taken out by 3 horse archers ;)

It works surprising well to have most of your army as cats. Bombard city defense, wait a turn, then hit them with the cats hurting all the units to the point that the rest of your army mops up the remainder.

That's how I do too. If you haven't yet rabid, every so often check the odds of your other invaders. Swords and maces can take out CG archers easier then cats... or with better odds. Sometimes I suicide a cat into the city stack first, then switch to my invaders to take out the archers with CG promotions, then resume with cats.

Usually, you end up keeping more cats this way as CG archers are pretty tough initially. And the cats that remain get good xp for the next city you take.

How much damage does collateral damage do?
Yes......I mean it......Sorry for my learning English......
Just what to know how much percent of Strength a Cat or Cannon can reduce in a collateral attack and how efficient can Barrage promotion be?
Though I still like Barracks(3exp)+Theology(2exp)+Vassalage(2exp)+WestPoint(+2exp) = Barrage III Suicide Tank :woohoo:

Top Bottom