Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

Scapegrace desires Salt.

*Wakes up* Hrm, I hope I didn't miss much after my marathon of Season 4 of Breaking Bad-

*Single tear drips from one eye*

:lol:

And there's lots of salt... AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA! :shifty:
Spoiler :
So, err... What are you willing to trade...? The Whale Sharks need some luxuries at the moment... :mischief:

Also, that unit model looks awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of the civ.

Scapegrace desires salt :eek:? Scapegrace speaks of himself in third person? Natan thought that he was mad...
(Psst, Kerf, I'm willing to trade furs for salt.)

Scapegrace continues to identify as female, thanks all the same. =]

Scapegrace continues to identify as female, thanks all the same. =]

Scapegrace's words doesn't match the info section below his profile picture.

Please to not assume "unspecified" is male.

Please to not assume "unspecified" is male.

Also, if someone's gender is unspecified, why do anyone needs to know that? Unless mentioned otherwise, it "unspecified" by default.

Take a look at the first post, use the Civ Fanatics download link. It works better than steam, I finally got fed up with steam workshop and would rather hand download them. Just be sure to check the forum often for updates!

EDIT: Also, Sebba, I'm trying to message you, and it says you have too many private messages :/

So Colonialist Legacies has some great representation I'm the /r/civ Battle Royale!

The Inuit, Canada, Mexico, The Boers and Afghanistan are all in so far! Hopefully with Vietnam and Australia in tow.

Take a look at the first post, use the Civ Fanatics download link. It works better than steam, I finally got fed up with steam workshop and would rather hand download them. Just be sure to check the forum often for updates!

EDIT: Also, Sebba, I'm trying to message you, and it says you have too many private messages :/

Fixed! :)

Afaik, they already do.

Can you update Afghanistan so they prefer Islam instead of Zoroastrianism?
I'm not sure if CL is going to update that, they might, but I'm not sure. Nevertheless I will show you how to make Islam their preferred religion. Go to documents, then My Games, then Sid Meier's Civilization 5, then Mods, then scroll down to where Afghanistan is located. It should be "[BNW] Colonialist Legacies - Afghanistan (v 3)", then open it up, go to Core, then go to "Civilizations", then scroll down to where it says "INSERT INTO Civilization_Religions
(CivilizationType, ReligionType)
SELECT 'CIVILIZATION_CL_AFGHANISTAN', ReligionType
FROM Civilization_Religions WHERE (CivilizationType = 'CIVILIZATION_PERSIA');", then replace "CIVILIZATION_PERSIA" with "CIVILIZATION_ARABIA".

Afaik, they already do.

They don't.

I'm not sure if CL is going to update that, they might, but I'm not sure. Nevertheless I will show you how to make Islam their preferred religion. Go to documents, then My Games, then Sid Meier's Civilization 5, then Mods, then scroll down to where Afghanistan is located. It should be "[BNW] Colonialist Legacies - Afghanistan (v 3)", then open it up, go to Core, then go to "Civilizations", then scroll down to where it says "INSERT INTO Civilization_Religions
(CivilizationType, ReligionType)
SELECT 'CIVILIZATION_CL_AFGHANISTAN', ReligionType
FROM Civilization_Religions WHERE (CivilizationType = 'CIVILIZATION_PERSIA');", then replace "CIVILIZATION_PERSIA" with "CIVILIZATION_ARABIA".

Thanks! (Though, CL should really update the civ to have the correct preference).

I'll update their preferences when there is some more bugfixing to do. Until then, use the method above.

Why... why would you wait for more bugs? :(

Top Bottom