• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

BREAKING NEWS: THE KINGDOM OF SUKRITACT HAS INVADED COLONIAL TERRITORY ONCE AGAIN!

Spoiler :

This is Pontiac, Leader of the Anishinaabe. Hope you guys are looking forward to the civ!

:woohoo:

Colonialist Legacies would like to renew their Open Borders with the kingdom of Sukritact, as we believe this deal has strengthened the bonds of our friendship.

Sukritact confirmed for attempting Culture Victory with these damned Open Borders agreements.

((Scapegrace CS Personality: Irrational. Because "nasty piece of work isn't an option".))

That is one of the best leaderscreens I've seen..

Indeed, combined with the magnificent Anishinaabe map art by regalmanemperor - this is shaping up to be a fantastically beautiful civ.

A+++. As the CivFanatics representative of Michigan, I have to request a "Sell your naming rights to General Motors" decision which changes your name to Pontiac GTO.

Something tells me that's not how Pontiac cars came into that name...

As a fellow Michigander I support this decision.

That leader screen is gorgeous. I can't wait to play it!

Seriously though. I can't wait to see the icons...

Here's one of them :)

This is the Ogichiida, which has some awesome abilities. It's crazy to think that these abilities are probably the least exciting thing about this civ :)

The Anishinaabe will be focused heavily around Espionage, one of the few civs in the game to do such a thing.

Moderator Action: snip! awesome you rock TPangolin

You forgot Suk :p(The person who made the icon!)

Awesome civ art! Definitely gonna play when it comes out! Also has a nice location on YNAEMP which makes it even better!!!!

Wow, I really wish I'd gotten to the forums earlier today so I could praise Sukritact for all the amazing work he's done sooner. It's always great to see more of the fantastic stuff you make, man.

I love how ironically he wields the peace pipe.

I may need to change his lines so he refers to it.

Thanks Rob. Anyway, I don't think we'll be releasing a civ for April Fools :(

Lucky for you, the joke that we had no civ to release on April fools was the April Fools! We're delighted to bring you the latest civilization from Colonialist Legacies - the long anticipated Zapotec civilization! Introducing Cosijoeza of the Zapotecs!

-----

The Zapotecs - Cosijoeza
by TPangolin, and RawSasquatch
Special Thanks to LastSword, Wodhann, Civitar, Vice Virtuoso, Framed Architect, Charlatan Alley, Scapegrace, Superwaffle and Neirai.

In this mod you'll play as Cosijoeza of the Zapotec, lord of Zaachila and master of your people's destinies! The Zapotecs were flourishing ancient civilization, whose dominance that spanned the centuries from 700 BCE to 1521. Their influence within the region would forever change Mesoamerican society. With shrewdness and confidence, Cosijoeza led a Mixitec-Zapotec alliance to an easy victory over the mighty Aztec war machine. Although a larger Aztec counterattack was not far off, Cosijoeza fortified his remaining troops on the mountaintop of Giengola. The Aztecs arrived, and decided to besiege the position. Quickly, though, they began losing men rapidly. Aztec prisoners were shown the mutilated bodies of their comrades and turned back to spread the word of the Zapotec resistance. Badass.

Decisions:

Craft Jewels For The Tlatoanis

Costs: 250 :c5culture: Culture, 1 Magistrates, 50 :c5faith: Faith.

Requirements: Must have researched Guilds.

Rewards: Cities gain+1 :c5happy: Happiness and Increased :c5strength: Defense for each outgoing :trade: Trade Route with a major Civ you are peaceful with. Civilizations gain increased :c5gold: Gold Value for :trade: Trade Routes sent to Zapotec Cities.

Carve the Dancer Stones

Costs: 500 :c5gold: Gold, 1 Magistrates.

Requirements: Must have a worked source of Stone, Must be enacted in the Classical Era onwards.

Rewards: One source of Stone is removed from the map, Libraries provide +1 :c5culture: Culture, +1 :tourism: Tourism. Cities gain +2 :c5science: Science if it has a military garrison

Finally!!!

First of all, dat moon.

Second of all, WOLOLO.mp3.

Also, the peace theme is classsssyyyyyy. It makes Cosijoeza seem like some form of Mesoamerican Casanova. From the research I did for his Pedia, it's not far off.

Anyway, my Civ 5 is pooped out at the moment but I look forward to plenty of Battle Priest screenshots on /r/civ.

Top Bottom