Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

I keep saying it's the Goorie, but I'm getting ignored, which means I'm either right or wrong.

I don't know for sure, but I've not seen the Goorie on any design lists.

Have you guys ever thought about doing an ancient European tribe? I know you guys work on tribes and Kingdoms around the time of the colonial era and the ancient times doesn't really fit, but an Italian Tribe around the time when Rome came to be could be an interesting idea :). Just throwing that out there.

Oh and I'm guessing either Turrbal or Tharawal for the tribe.

It's not exactly in our ballpark, but there would be plenty of people around this forum that would want to do something similar!

As a rule of thumb, we try and stay our of Europe, unless there's a cool Sámi-like civ we can cover :p

Afghanistan is referencing it's alpha for it's main civ icon rather than the proper icon atlas.

Found the problem and rectified. Just need to wait for TPangs to reappear to update it.

Have you guys ever thought about doing an ancient European tribe? I know you guys work on tribes and Kingdoms around the time of the colonial era and the ancient times doesn't really fit, but an Italian Tribe around the time when Rome came to be could be an interesting idea :). Just throwing that out there.

Oh and I'm guessing either Turrbal or Tharawal for the tribe.

TarcisioCM did an Etruscan civ, but it's not very up-to-date in it's mod compatibility.

Any of these catch your eye?

This is pretty much why we don't.

That said, I'm looking for a civ with no borders to feature a mod idea.

The Wabanaki have boarded! Behold, the Indian Pirates of the Maritimes!

Spoiler :

The Wabanaki - Henri Membertou
by Neirai and TPangolin
Special Thanks to DJSHenninger, Deliverator and Senshidenshi

IProphet. Warrior. Healer. Chief. In this mod you'll play as Henri Membertou of the grand Wabanaki Confederacy. As Grand Chief of the Mi'kmaw, founding members of the Wabanaki, you forsaw the arrival of the French in what is now Canada, and led your people to eager acceptance of these strange new allies. A Naval and Spiritual people, the Wabanaki, have always been lovers of the land that they have found themselves in, the eastern shores of maritime America.

Yeah! Great to see them finally released!

FUN FACT: This is the first art I've done for anything ever.

Ayyyy, Native American Pirate-Moses has arrived!

Any word on what their unique decisions involve?

Since I document these for whatever reason...

Wabanaki - Declare a Foreign Religion to be the Truth:
(Must have at least one follower of a foreign religion in one of your cities. Can only be done once per game.)
"Our leader, Henri Membertou, believes that the next revelation of our beliefs will come from across the seas. We shall embrace this new belief as our own!"
-Costs a magistrate.
-Gives all of your population converting to that religion. Whenever the founder of the foreign religion gains a social policy, gain one third of that policy's culture cost. Whenever the founder of the foreign religion gains a great person, gain a surge of faith.

Wabanaki - Promote our Winter Games:
(Must have at least three broadcast towers in cities working tundra or snow tiles. Can only be done once per game.)
"The people of the world seek something to distract them from their sorrows. Let us use the media to promote an International Oochamadyk League as a method of promoting national pride and bolstering the economy!"
-Costs 1200 gold.
-Gives gold and golden age points whenever a player starts a golden age. Gain more gold and golden age points if your culture eclipses theirs.

Top Bottom