Compiled Tech Icons

Yoda Power

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫
226 different Icons!

If you have more any tech icons that have not yet been added, go to this thread
If any would like to make a preview I would be happy:)

Download!

Originally posted by Akula
How many Icons are there??

Number of files suggests 183 or 184. 367 files all in all and each tech has two icons. Does this mean that one tech is missing the other file?

Originally posted by Drift
Does this mean that one tech is missing the other file?
There was one icon that only had a large as far as i remember. I included it anyway so people who would use it can make a small, im sorry but i have forgot which icon it was:(

Ukas-Feel free to make a preview if you want, its just that there are so many icons i did´nt really know how to make a preview that includes them all.

Man, I took a serious look to these icons. I'm never going to get my personal ready, these days there's just too much of everything... though my gf went to work, hmmm, perhaps I don't have to after graduation... ;)

Anyway, thanks Yoda - great job with the compilation! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Ukas
Man, I took a serious look to these icons. I'm never going to get my personal ready, these days there's just too much of everything
You know Ukas, you dont have to use them all;)

I wouldn't be surprised if I had to - added so much stuff that tech icons really are needed - but it will take me ages to come up with a satisfiable tech tree.

I think there's really no need for a preview, it's a single, handy package where icons are categorized by their era. :)

Originally posted by Yoda Power
oh btw where can you see the number of files?

Right click 'Compiled Icons' -> Properties. :)

or you can just select them all and it'll tell you how many there are (atleast in win 98)

Yoda,

You've got the old DyP Democracy icon still in the Zip. the New icon is included in the file attached to the other thread and has improved coloring and a slight alteration to the angle of the owl.

You also have the original Civ3 Communism included in the zip, seems rather silly. :)

You've got the old DyP Democracy icon still in the Zip. the New icon is included in the file attached to the other thread and has improved coloring and a slight alteration to the angle of the owl.
How was i supposed to know, you to tell me these things before i put them out.

oh and i will remove the communism icon.

Originally posted by Kal-el
you had the new fundamentalism icon so I figured you would have the Democracy icon as well seeing as they are both in the zip attached to the other thread. :)
But I had the old version, and i did´nt knew there was a new version, so I did´nt add the new icon.

Top Bottom