Concern for Brazils Battleship?

In the civ serie: Welsh longbowmen? Danish norvegian ski infantry? (my favorite). I'm not sure about who invented the ship of the line, England, Spain or France.

Ski infantry was actually a nice way to give norway some inclusion. They were part of den mark for most of their history. Similar to the hakkapellita for Sweden.

But what if you don't pick the Nationalism civic? Can you have acces to the regular battleship unstead?:confused:

Well it does say "replaces the BB and is available before it", so my guess is probably not. The good news is the thread is now 3 pages long and i have no doubt modmakers already have great plans to add massive oceangoing vessels of overwhelming power! :)

"All I ask is for a tall ship and a star to sail her by!" :)

But what if you don't pick the Nationalism civic? Can you have acces to the regular battleship unstead?:confused:

You'll pick it, sooner or later. Sooner if you're investing in culture, later if you're not. But later probably means at the same time the other civs get their battleships, since it comes 1 era earlier. Unless you're more than 1 era behind in culture, I don't know how common this will be.

Top Bottom