• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Conquests Will Not Start

CastingShad

Chieftain
I had to reinstall C3C (With PTW) today because I screwed up installing TETurkhans mod. Anway, I didnt realize it but when I installed C3C again it installed directly to my C drive, and not in program files with Vanilla Civ. I am not prompted upon re-install about where I want to download it. My screen goes black, desktop, black again, and then back to desktop. I tried adding the:

PlayIntro=0
VideoMode=1024
Refresh=75

command to C3C and with no luck, how am I supposed to install it in the right place when I HAVE NO CHOICE. HELP!

Start/Control Panel/Add-Remove programs. Uninstall Conquests, and reinstall it to the correct place.

Also, when you put Conquests into your cd rom drive, it will have 'reinstall' as an option. I haven't tried this, so I'm not sure where it will reinstall it too.

How though? It doesnt give me any choices on where to download it.

Heres the process:

1)Checks to see if I have DirectX 9.0b
2)License agreeement
3)I accept and It starts downloading to the C drive automatically.

:cry: :confused:

bump.............hello??

Well, I had to do a system restore to make it work, and I figured out that TETurkhan wont work with CivPTW that came with C3C. THAT was what was causing this; too bad, I really wanted to play it :(

You can email/pm TET for a PTW version. In fact, the PTW CD has the PTW version.

I have the C3C disk that includes PTW with no TETurkhan mod. Help?

Top Bottom