Could not load digest key: ''. Using mod key to sign BLP.

footyboy_uwu

Chieftain
I'm trying to make a custom civilization. I have absolutely no idea what is going wrong when building.
It says:
Spoiler :
Code:
------ Build started: Project: NewCiv, Configuration: Default Civ6 ------
EXEC(0,0): error asset: ()
EXEC(0,0): error entity: () has class: () which is not allowed here!  THIS IS VERY BAD!
EXEC(0,0): error asset: () has errors itself.  THIS IS VERY BAD!
EXEC(0,0): error asset: ()
EXEC(0,0): error entity: () has class: () which is not allowed here!  THIS IS VERY BAD!
EXEC(0,0): error asset: () has errors itself.  THIS IS VERY BAD!
========== Build: 1 succeeded or up-to-date, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========

The cooker log file says this:
Spoiler :
Code:
Starting AssetCooker...
Argument '--shaders' has been deprecated and is no longer used.
XLP cook starting...
D:\Civ VI Mods\NewCiv\NewCiv\XLPs\UILeaders.xlp
Opened output file: C:\Users\user\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\NewCiv\Platforms\MacOS\BLPs/UILeaders.blp    For XLP: 'D:\Civ VI Mods\NewCiv\NewCiv\XLPs\UILeaders.xlp'
Could not load digest key: ''.  Using mod key to sign BLP.
Starting 'UILeaders'
Load finished for: 'UILeaders' in 0.004 seconds
Cook finished for: 'UILeaders' in 0.048 seconds
Disk write finished for: 'UILeaders' in 0.051 seconds
Cleanup finished for: 'UILeaders' in 0.001 seconds
XLP cook completed with success.
Cook completed in 0.114 seconds

I've searched and have been unable to find any answers as to what this even means. I've tried changing the mod ID, I've checked every filename to see if I misspelled something and I've even gone one by one and added each file one at a time to see which specific file it is.

All I can say is I think the issue is in the UILeaders xlp, but there isn't really much in it and I've tried messing with it a bit but nothing seems to work.

I've been at this for hours and I'm gonna throw in the towel. I can send the files if that helps, but maybe someone has encountered this error message before and knows what's wrong.

I figured it out!! I didn't realize that I had to create my images through the asset editor. That fixed the issue and I can now see my civ in-game. :)

Top Bottom