CUBA MOD!!! (finally!)

hmmm well first of all I would like to say im very happy you made the Cubans :goodjob:
BUT
I seem to behaving a problem viewing the Civ description, I dont think I installed it wrong but can anyone see it? If everyone can see it I must have done something wrong.

You might have organize the Cuban unit descriptions in with the other unit descriptions, and their civ description in with the others... In mine I put them exactly where they're supposed to be instead of dumping them in.

PS: The Guerilla works great! Just destroyed the Americans with them. They didn't know what the hell was going on.

It won't be hard getting the pictures of him, but converting it to a Flic file.

Just downloaded the Castro pic zip. I'll try it and see if it works.

Here's what I wanted it to look like...

Attachments

• castro.gif
    castro.gif
    11.8 KB · Views: 192
Guerillas are a huge advantage, so there will be much editing with the Sam 2's in version 1.0. Sam 2's will only be able to rebase and intercept for air missions.

Fidel Castro's image WILL be on CubMod 1.0! It won't be like the cool computer-graphic like the leaders already in the game (which I really wanted to make), but it will be the photo's provided by dsaindon.

There will be much editing on version 1.0. Sam 2's will only be allowed to Intercept and Rebase for their air missions, eliminating the Bombard ability (this should have never been there since they don't do that anyways). Cuba will still not be able to make Stealth Fighters/Bombers, in trade for the protection of Sam 2's.

ALSO: Guerilleros! This will be what the Cubans get when you gain Nationalism instead of Guerillas. The differance: It looks like a modern worker with a machette. It was kind of odd having Guerillas with machine guns just when I discovered Musketmen. Guerilleros will eventually upgrade to the Guerilla, currently in the Alpha version.

They'll still be foot units. Guerillero stats is the same thing as the Guerilla in the Alpha version, exept it's triggered by Fuedalism, it looks like a modern worker, and it uses the modern workers 'clear forest' animation with the machette for an attack animation.

Guerilla will still look like the Marine and will still be triggered by Nationalism, but will be +1 attack then the Guerillaro and be able to airdrop.

I should have CubMod 1,0 online tonight.

Top Bottom