DD01 - Double Trouble

You sent me the correct save the first time, I just opened the wrong one :blush:

GPS to Cyc

gps to Calis.

Sorry, resent with both Tribes played.

Babylon has built the Sistine Chapel to honour the great god Apsu who will smile on our civilisation and make us the greatest civilisation in the world. It has brought much happiness to the people to see such a temple.

Attachments

• babylon1.jpg
    babylon1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 48
Congrats, you Culture monger! :goodjob:

HawkLord: Congrats on your new Wonder

GPS to Cyc

gps to Calis.

gps

Tell your tourists to go to the coast and stay there until a ship arrives. If they are found inland again they will be put to death as spies.

GPS to Cyc

Hawklord: Just saw your message, they'll be moving immediately to your SW coast, a ship is in route for each.

They can't pass that way through the centre of my territory. Nearest coast, sail around to them.

Oh good. Looks like war.

gps to Calis.

Hawklord: They'll both be heading to your Western shores while avoiding your territory and they'll await there for pickup if that's ok?

Careful, Hawlord, denyd likes to stretch the truth about his unit's planned paths. Witnessed it. :sad:

GPS to Cyc

To show my peaceful intentions, I will refrain from entering your lands and remove my visitors as quickly as possible. Should I encounter a situation where I am unable to end a turn in neutral territory, I will disband my unit. As you will see when your turn comes, my units explorations will soon be profitable for us both.

Top Bottom