DD01 - Double Trouble

GPS to Cyc

GPS to Cyc

gps to Calis.

GPS to Cyc

gps to Calis.

GPS to Hawklord...

I have to admit that I am having a hard time to keep up my motivation in this game. Everybody is just expanding like crazy, is trying to keep up with the tech pace, which is ridicolously fast actually. Units are obsolete, once you have built the first one.

Of course I will stick to it, but I want to express my feelings.

GPS to Cyc

Calis: I agree with your assessment of the tech pace and expansion rate. This was my first map and I've learned a lot from this game. For instance, there needs to be a lot less dead space and lot less land per tribe. I think DD14 was a more appropriate sized map for what I intended. The map size was set at large but I think the available land is more along the huge size. I thank you for sticking with this game.

gps to Calis.

I've sent an e-mail to you all and only Calis has answered, so I'll post the information here:

I'm about 25 turns from being able to launch a space ship and I don't think there is any chance that anyone will be able to prevent the launch. To save the time of playing this one out, I'm checking if everyone is ready to wrap this one up. Calis is in agreement with me, but I'm willing to play it out if there's a desire to by the other players.

No, we can end this game. Sorry I haven't responded to your or Calis' emails. I did like to play this game because of the setup, but I agree the fun is over.

If nobody wants to go on we may as well finish. Did you have 2 agricultural civs?

I wanted to go for a cultural win but couldn't keep up with your REXing. Maybe I should have went for both rexing and culture.

I agree too much land for each tribe.

Top Bottom