DD12A - Build Them All

There were 3 Barbarian AC (no sign of their camp)...GPS to Cyc

Cyc puts down his beer, turns the music down and clicks on the tube to watch CNN.
"Holy crap!" he says looking at the report. "We're being attacked by the Ottoman tribe!"Returning to his chair, Cyc notices how his homeland looks in the blimp view. "Hey look," he says to his dog, "orange and blue mixed together. Just like the 1967 World's Fair in New York. (Yes, Cyc has visions of the future.) Nice..." His dog seems pleased also.

But then Cyc sits up with a start. "Hey wait a minute. We might die...." The dog just looks him over to see if his master has any food it can mooch, then walks away. Cyc shakes his head at the blatant apathy, mutes the big screen, cranks up the music and takes another sip of his beer.

gps to Knutis,

Red Hot Chili Peppers and Grand Funk have deposed my governors :(

Ozark Mountain Daredevil:
Conquistador 1/4 vs Enkidu 2/3

Little Feat:
AC 5/5 kills Berserk

GPS to Cyc

gps to Knutis.

So this one has been sitting for quite a while, I interested in bringing it back to life if anyone else is. If you'd like to continue post here and if we get a quorum by June 27th it's a go, otherwise it'll be RIP.

I'm toast in this game. Not much to say....

Ok, this one is going to join his twin in the retired bin...thanks to all for you efforts.

Thank you, denyd.

Top Bottom