Definitive series: Ancient Greek

Kyriakos

Creator
My first set in this series :)

Wish me good luck for my short story which is competing currently at a lit contest ;)

Develop Philosophy Here

Please note that these graphics are free only for use in the civ3 community. Any commercial use of them is forbidden by the author. Furthermore any alteration of them which becomes public is forbidden unless i have agreed otherwise, and this is true for everything posted by me.

i think they are very nice...and add much to game flavour...i am glad you finally changed your style...though previous cities were excellent, they were limited as perception...have a nice time creating this type of cities.

An innovative style!

Unfortunately, I have negative comments on this new series:( but that is alright, just because you are not familiar to those new techniques, and I wonder that you are using new graphics to replace the old ones?

I like it :) Wait a little more until I have taken my time and a closer look at it, and I'll be posting again ;)

EDIT: The metro really IS too big, but this first try at a new style is promising. The comments posted by Ares and Pounder in the other thread could be useful too.

Hell, I really like so big metropolis.. how can you get it so wide? And I really fancy this overall style.

Yeah, i plan to make it, although there are two issues:

-The Torre Del Belem is coastal, and this set has no coast. Of course i could use most of it as the guarding towers.

-I am not sure if i have that old large portuguese church model around anymore. I hope i do.

i tjink rickfgs has a point, a portuguese city with this style would be awesome...remeber what i said before - castle, church, townhall, caravanserai, baths, aqueduct, towerhouses, ordinary houses, and walls...

Top Bottom