Democratic Province of Zarnia - buildqueues 360 AD.

Could we have an explanation of the acronyms HCUREST and spt please?

I've noticed that the workers are due to complete felling the forest in Zojoji's borders in 2 turns, but Zojoji is currently a training a swordsman also due in 2, perhaps it would be worth changing to an improvement rather than wasteing the shields from the forest.

Rik Meleet said:
But still no posts on what the citizens want to be build in Zarnia.

Governor Rik,
I would like to know what you as Governor suggest and we could then object if we don't like it.

Not one to stir the pot, but I would suggest a Colosseum in Zojoji.

Rik Meleet said:
Spot on.
But still no posts on what the citizens want to be build in Zarnia.
Very well, fellow governor. More military units may be good, dependent on the Military Advisor's views on the troops needed. Marketplaces and libraries are good. Maybe some nice new cathedrals could be built once we have the technology. I don't feel like going into more detail, as I have my own province to take care of (even though the tentative queues have been made, obviously open to public input).

Well, Governor, in your Province thread I agreed with Mayor Zarn's suggestions for Zojoji. But it reading Vice President Furiey's comment above, I must say, I like the idea of switching to a Colosseum in order to "capitalize" on any forests you might be leveling. I would hate to see any kind of waste in the potential of our humble city.

Mayor Cyc

I would make the suggestion of a few settlers. This should be the first thing produced, to stop the territory that we gain being lost due to auto razing and the fact that we do not have any settlers.
Regards, Trade deputy, Classic.

The choice of Immo is a good one. I would put a settler between the Horsie and the shops in the Capital. Other than that, the build queues look good. The capital will have a buildqueue of five then. Great graphic there Rik. :goodjob:
EDIT. We could have a settler at the start of the queue. This does not seem likely that we need this, but should have contingencies just in case more than one city is auto razed. The second most northern city has settler provisions, so we should only need one extra settler, but two is a possiblity though.

Indeed. Great work posting facts and stats. I believe your build queues are very well done. We don't want too many Settlers and we don't want to produce more Horsemen than we can upgrade. :thumbsup:

I would prefer that Fanatikku's Horsemen in the latter portions of the Queue be changed into Swords. We do have a Roman City in the NW which needs to be dealt with eventually. (Unless we can get Chivalry this TC.) The other Cities can have Horsies, as the battle fronts are quite far from Furuyama, and perhaps Immo.

Top Bottom