1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

did they change desert folklore pantheon and the jungle one?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Jay247, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Jay247

Jay247 Chieftain

all the sites and ppl ive asked seem to say that its still giving +1 adjacency per adjacent desert tile however in my game's it gives a flat +1 faith from each desert tile as does the jungle and tundra version too, i dont have any religion mods on anymore and yet it still persists, did they change this or is my game bugged? and if so how do i fix this?

2. XplosiveLun

XplosiveLun A humble village

3. UWHabs

UWHabs Deity

Unless if you're referring to how I believe it used to treat desert mountains? I do think at some point that changed - I seem to remember that if a tile had 6 adjacent deserts, 2 of which were mountains, it used to be +8 adjacency, but now it only gives +6.

Forests do count on top, so dance of the aurora + 2 adjacent forests should give a +7 adjacency bonus.

But yes, if I remember right, it did change at some point, but I don't remember when.