[GS] Diplo Point(s) for voting correctly

DanaLea

Prince
Supporter
I think it was in the video, but isn't there supposed to be a hint (or outright giveaway) to find out how the AI will vote so I can vote the same way (or block it)? You now get Diplo points if you vote the way that passes, but I can't figure out to get that to show. Any help please?

I think they said something about being able to see how civs voted on a given resolution if it had shown up earlier in the game. I haven't made it far enough to see how it (might) work. I think you're still guessing if the resolution hasn't been voted on earlier.

It's a little tucked away. I just stumbled unto this during my current Indonesia game. When you make a vote in the world congress, there's a small Clock icon to the right which shows you what the last votes were for, when you hover over.

Attachments

• Screenshot (41).png
    Screenshot (41).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 127
Does having spies in the other civs’ cities help make more accurate predictions about how they will vote?

Does having spies in the other civs’ cities help make more accurate predictions about how they will vote?

There's a whole diplomatic visibility system, so visibility into AI voting could have been based around that.

Top Bottom