1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Diplo text too long

Discussion in 'Civ3 Conquests - Bug Reports' started by LouLong, Dec 23, 2003.

1. LouLong

LouLong In love with Rei Ayanami

2. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

Can you make that a fuller size? It's hard to read.

3. Gogf

Gogf Indescribable

Please, I want to read this, it looks funny (and needs to be fixed...).

4. Mercade

Mercade the Counsellor

The full text is "Although wiping $CIVNAME3 from the face of this world might be the wiser choice, for now we have decided to apply a trade embargo in the hopes that this will teach them of the error of their ways; but they are a dense people, so no promises from me. Nevertheless, will you show us your support and join in this just cause?"

Conquests\Text\Diplomacy.txt line 2466 (version 1.00 / 1.02).

5. Gogf

Gogf Indescribable

Translation:
    We might have made an alliance against $CIVNAME3, but we decided an embargo was better. This might not work, so I don't promise you anything. So, will you join?

I thoug LouLong had made a specific one for a scenario, but one comes with the game... not good.

6. LouLong

LouLong In love with Rei Ayanami

Sorry, a larger size would not upload easily (I just don't like to use the upload feature for a mere picture :)sleep: lazy)).

And no it is not a text of mine but a genuine C3C one. A too long one. Not that big a pb but gives a very unprofessional look to it.