Diplo with SABER vol. 1

Have they not asked us what all our boats are doing?

That would be incredibly cute of them.

Wouldn't put it past them ;)

As much as I'd like to ask the admins about their technique I'm afraid it would tip off our next conquest. By covering their coasts my impression is their unit support is high. If they're not helped by anyone through techs they'll continue to be backwards for a long time.

This game will end up a race to marines or space imo.

As much as I'd like to ask the admins about their technique I'm afraid it would tip off our next conquest. By covering their coasts my impression is their unit support is high. If they're not helped by anyone through techs they'll continue to be backwards for a long time.

This game will end up a race to marines or space imo.

Thats a lot of turns to burn through
Might as well have had an IA start then.

From SABER, why they think we will even talk to them is beyond me? Suggest we ignore them.
BABE,

Though we've had our differences in the past, I couldn't think of a better time to restart diplomacy than after I saw the renaming of your island cities.

Anyway, I'm sure you've been talking with GONG, just like we have, so you should realize by now your team has nothing to gain by continuing hostilities towards us. Instead, our teams should work together to prevent the seemingly unstoppable Council-FREE alliance from running away with the game.

So, maybe if you can offer a fair price, we'll start buying techs from you guys, instead of sending our cash to Council.

Also, here's a token of goodwill, in hope of a better future between BABE and SABER:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/dac18643/transformers.jpg

Bye for now.

greekguy, SABER Chief Ambassador

Aight, I've sent this to Saber:

Spoiler :
Ding Dong

Coming from The Gong Show I have my reasons for doing what I can to stop the hideous Team Free. In doing so I've suggested Babes to bury the hatchet with you guys and make peace. I know there's a history that I've not been part of and that can make this hard, but I'm willing to give it a go. By the looks of it Free will run away if we don't stop them. You might have plans for that of which I'm not aware. Plans that involve erasing Babes from the map. If that's it, then.....well, that's it. If not, then you might be interested in discussing peace and join up in a 3 to 1 vs Free.
Personally (I'm by no means official diplomat for Babes), I'd like to agree on peace and an agreement that you will not build any more cities on our continent. Then we could get some science going and start a co-op with Council.
My reason for doing this is as mentioned before, to get back at Free. It's also about getting a new twist on the game that might make things fun. I know you're having a lot of fun as it is, but why not increasing your chanses of winning the whole game even more?

Lil Drummer Boy

Peace would be great but they have no interest since they'll have all our luxes and war happiness to boot. Not a bad gig. :D

It's too bad this game took so long to develop. I think it could've been fun.

Top Bottom