Direct2Drive: Civilization Digital Deluxe Edition: Soundtrack and Behind the Scenes?

Omega17

Chieftain
Will they be in the Steam folders? Also, will they be available for viewing/listening before release date?

In addition, with D2D, regarding the DLC pack, will I get a code sometime in the future? Since I cannot receive one just yet, from D2D.

Will they be in the Steam folders? Also, will they be available for viewing/listening before release date?

In addition, with D2D, regarding the DLC pack, will I get a code sometime in the future? Since I cannot receive one just yet, from D2D.
No, preload for the deluxe edition is the regular edition. The deluxe content is downloaded only after the game unlocks.

And yes, D2D will e-mail you the code to the DLC pack when it becomes available.

Thank you, greatly, for your reply :D

The DLC pack should already be on your Steam account, they probably sold you the CD key for the Deluexe Edition, which then instructs Steam that DLC is to be included. DLC however isn't showing up till the unlock. As for the 2 free Civ's on the first DLC pack, I assume thats also all inclusive with the original key given to you.

Top Bottom