Disabling the radical policy changes...

broken0sword

Chieftain
Is there a way to revert the policy changes to the default BNW ones? I've tried removing the CBP (& its associated dependent mods 3-6a) which is what I thought it was part of, and leaving the CP (and other mods, nearly all UI-related, see below) but that did not revert the policies list. I can't find anywhere else that would appear to make those changes, unless it's part of the CP itself.

I'm using the modpack version, with the "Interface Improvements" additions (not either of the Magnus Mutatio ones).

Is there a way to revert the policy changes to the default BNW ones? I've tried removing the CBP (& its associated dependent mods 3-6a) which is what I thought it was part of, and leaving the CP (and other mods, nearly all UI-related, see below) but that did not revert the policies list. I can't find anywhere else that would appear to make those changes, unless it's part of the CP itself.

I'm using the modpack version, with the "Interface Improvements" additions (not either of the Magnus Mutatio ones).
You must install the Cp only version.

Hi, you can't modify modpacks just by removing stuff. It doesn't work, as you would have to find the good lines to modify in the override folder of the modpack too.

You could use the modpack with only the Community patch, or the modpack with the Community patch and EUI.
If you want all the interface mods, you should take all the mods you like from the Mods folder of my modpack, copy-paste them into your Civ 5 MODS folder, and enable the ones you want manually trough the MODS menu.

Hi, you can't modify modpacks just by removing stuff. It doesn't work, as you would have to find the good lines to modify in the override folder of the modpack too.

You could use the modpack with only the Community patch, or the modpack with the Community patch and EUI.
If you want all the interface mods, you should take all the mods you like from the Mods folder of my modpack, copy-paste them into your Civ 5 MODS folder, and enable the ones you want manually trough the MODS menu.

Great, thanks! I suspected that I couldn't do it that way with modpacks. I'll install just the CP version and go from there. I'm trying to keep achievements enabled, so avoiding use of "MODS" through the interface, for now at least.

Top Bottom