dll compiler needed

lamppost4

Holder of the Light
Can someone compile the vicinity bonus and 34 civ dll for me. I have the files for those mods already so you would just need the rest of the files that aren't modded.
Many thanks.

Attachments

• SDK Source.zip
    393.5 KB · Views: 47
Ummm...please???

The trouble is, your files just don't compile.... Probably a missing hehader file or something gone wrong while merging.

CvPlayerAI.cpp
CvPlayerAI.cpp(16983) : error C2065: 'MOVE_MAX_MOVES' : undeclared identifier
CvGameCoreUtils.cpp
CvGameCoreUtils.cpp(1680) : error C2065: 'MOVE_MAX_MOVES' : undeclared identifier
CvGameCoreUtils.cpp(1680) : error C2780: 'const _Ty &std::min(const _Ty &,const _Ty &,_Pr)' : expects 3 arguments - 2 provided
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\include\xutility(1265) : see declaration of 'std::min'

Hmmm... I wonder why it has something to do with moves because neither of the modcomps should have anything to do with moving. Maybe I posted the wrong files.

Here are the right ones. I didn't even have to do any merging so it should work I think.

Attachments

• SDK Source 2.zip
    392.6 KB · Views: 45
Do you know if, and if then what version, of Bhruics was used as base here ? Or just plain 3.13 ? Because i think it might be a version mismatch...

I compared a couple of files, and it seems to be based upon Bhruics - thats what i was trying to compile it onto... Perhaps a older version of it was used in that mod or something or something ? (In that case i would need the files of that older version - i only have 3.13 and the 2 latest Bhruic version sources on my computer.)

They were both based on bhrucs v1.11 so I don't know what was wrong unless you have a different version. I don't know what the current one is. The 40 civ one said something about using solvers patch. Maybe that caused the problem.

BTW, changing max civilizations is under cvdefines max_civ_players so when I changed some files and got rid of the 40 civs mod, I changed tha one to 40. Here are the new files I tried to merge with bhruics 1.21.

Attachments

• SDK Source 2.zip
    335.5 KB · Views: 39
They were both based on bhrucs v1.11 so I don't know what was wrong unless you have a different version. I don't know what the current one is.
I was using that as well.
The 40 civ one said something about using solvers patch. Maybe that caused the problem.
Perhaps - Solvers patch was for BTS initial release, iirc.
BTW, changing max civilizations is under cvdefines max_civ_players so when I changed some files and got rid of the 40 civs mod, I changed tha one to 40. Here are the new files I tried to merge with bhruics 1.21.
This one worked.

Awesome thanks a lot. Now I can get started on mapmaking.

Top Bottom