• I played in teams a few times, but I didn't like it

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • I never played in teams and I don't want

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters

orikos

Praetorian from Orikosia
Hi

I like to play in teams and I want to know if somebody else like to play in teams like me .
So please vote in the poll and write here what is your choice and explain why.

Only in multi player, and even then I don't really like it.

I would if it worked. But sadly its completely broken. (like MP in general)

I would more if the civs on a team started together. And if they acted more independantly. How can you try to replay WW2 when Japan and France open the German borders to Russian troops?

I do but I generally prefer not to since most players have utterly no concept of what playing on a team means. Usually they are cutting you off, boxing you in and so on saying 'well its ok we're on the same team' it's like no, actually, if you are on a team you need to leave some room for your teammates to settle too, dumbass.

Anyways yeah, I will join a game that's teamed but there have only been a couple of team games where there was actual cooperation going on and there was a benefit to having a teammate. Usually they're just a liability and to make matters worse they see where your settlers are going and try and beat you there half the time. Lame.

Another bad one I've seen is the builder types who join a team game and announce "I'm doing science for us" and then actually think they can not build a single troop all game cause their teammates are supposed to defend their territory. It's like, no, we all have to research things and we all have to defend things.

But yeah, in the rare case where you have both competent teammates and competent opponents, team games have way more epic meatgrinder wars than you can get otherwise which is why I still join a teamer once in a while hoping for a good one.

I neither so the sense in teams. This game is about making your civilisation grow and develop. I think in that regard all are opponents of one another.

I have played co-op with my wife but co-op as mentioned is broken so we end up playing non-competitive MP :shake:

Played once in vanilla (2HP as a team). It was utterly boring for the most experienced of the team but very useful for me, since I was still learning the mechanics of the game. I see it as a good option to teach someone how the game works, or to try a higher difficulty level.

Top Bottom