Do you still have copies of these units?

sawi_13

Chieftain
Hi,
after a computer crash I'm trying to rebuild my database of units for modding CivIII.
Unfortunately I used to have some pre-hack units which I guess are no longer here now :cry:
Does anyone still have copies of these units? If you do could you either re-upload them or send them to me?

- embyrodead's Vampire (it says uploaded by Bluemofia)
- CamJH's Asha'man

I also vaguely remember having had some lizardman army unit (I think), but unfortunately I don't even remember who had made them.

Anyway I would be really grateful if you could help me get these units back (hoping that some copies of them are still out there).
Tanx for your help.

Hi,
after a computer crash I'm trying to rebuild my database of units for modding CivIII.
Unfortunately I used to have some pre-hack units which I guess are no longer here now :cry:
Does anyone still have copies of these units? If you do could you either re-upload them or send them to me?

- embyrodead's Vampire (it says uploaded by Bluemofia)
- CamJH's Asha'man

I also vaguely remember having had some lizardman army unit (I think), but unfortunately I don't even remember who had made them.

Anyway I would be really grateful if you could help me get these units back (hoping that some copies of them are still out there).
Tanx for your help.

Check with Ozymandius, as he is the one with the best file or pre-hacked units.

Top Bottom