Do you use the Strategic Map?

When one of my unit is between 2 AI superpower civs who are at war and sweeping each other armies, if i will not switch it to Strategic view it would be a minute per turn on renaissance era. Also its pretty boring to watch 2 AI civs making lame tactics on sweeping each other armies, Its like watching "The Starving Games"

I use strategic view because my computer isn't that fast. Sadly, I have to switch back to normal mode when looking at the religious pressure of my cities. Why didn't they put it in strategic view too? - or at least as some kind of overlay map

I use strategic view because my computer isn't that fast. Sadly, I have to switch back to normal mode when looking at the religious pressure of my cities. Why didn't they put it in strategic view too? - or at least as some kind of overlay map
Some modder (i forgot the name) have made a mod for that.

I always use it, despite having a top-end PC that can comfortably handle the 3D view. I prefer the 2D view as I find it easier to recognise each tile's terrain-type and resources.

I use it during AI turns to speed them up quite a bit, but play my turn in the regular view.

Does anyone know the shortcut key to switch between the views?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Top Bottom