Does the AI like Tradition too much?

I'm 100% sure personalities are for diplomacy only, not tech or policy.

Are those big descriptors like PERSONALITY_DIPLOMAT or PERSONALITY_COALITION still used? Coalition I guess means flavor for coop wars.

you can enable transparent diplomacy in options on new game. It will show you wats desirable modifiers are. I especially try to get you fought the same enemy when asked by AI to go to war, but it requires actual killing units, not just declaration. It’s something like 60 or 80.

Can go as high as 100.

How to you know that? @Recursive could you co firm?

It would be fairly easy to code "civ with X UA picks Y policy branch".

Also there are personalities but I haven't tested them. I believe they wouldn't matter, as they seem to govern diplomacy only, probably also as one of the factors?

I'm 100% sure personalities are for diplomacy only, not tech or policy.

Are those big descriptors like PERSONALITY_DIPLOMAT or PERSONALITY_COALITION still used? Coalition I guess means flavor for coop wars.

Diplomacy flavors - the ones in LeaderPersonalities.sql - govern diplomacy. The non-diplomacy flavors have some effect but the non-diplo flavor system is completely broken and you may as well be playing roulette.

DIPLOMAT and COALITION affect the AI's choice of non-diplomacy flavors - but again, it's mostly irrelevant.

Top Bottom