Domination on New Game

In fact, i will stay quiete from now on. I just take proposals and give advisory on the proposals ;-) It will be more fun to see all those anglistic people try to figure our german-sounding and looking names *rofl*

Yes! let's kick ass!

Ehecatl Atzin

Shanitan are you tring to hint that you would like to be president? I like the name of ze (the) Strategic Advisory Committee but think that the "ze" makes it sound German enough (don't want to go overboard).

What about having a Communist Government system. If political parties are allowed in the new game then I will form the Communist Party. Any body got a good name? The system could operate like a normal Democracy for the purpose of voting but the voters shall be regarded as members of the controlling party and we could have 5 main members 4 of which act as advisors. :)

Originally posted by Phoenix
Shanitan are you tring to hint that you would like to be president? I like the name of ze (the) Strategic Advisory Committee but think that the "ze" makes it sound German enough (don't want to go overboard).
No, but I'll be a firm supporter.

I like the SAC. There'll be enough German (or stupid people trying to sound German) in the threads to keep us satisfied (hell, there's enough in the German ethnic group (check us out at http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26452)) And relating back to an older post with a delayed reaction, I do think we should call our armed services the Wehrmacht, Kriegzmarine, and Luftwaffe, unless someone wants to give 'em German names that people might not complain about. @Phoenix its probably a good thing that we won't have parties, because I don't think a Communist regime (East Germany wasn't a good thing...) would go over well, and playing as Germany its hard to tell where people will go with the new parties.... (hums the song)

Yeh thats a point. Does anybody like my idea for the advisors for the president (I know the leaders are also advisors). These could relay back information to the president as well as advising (obviously).

Everybody should try the SDI style (makes things Dark Blue). Go to User CP, Edit Options and under style select dark blue. Well done Thunderfall!

Btw:
I will leave the game as soon as i see the words nazi or something. We maybe need some clear restrictions on some things for this game!

Dis, I think many people would leave the game (damned stupid-ass 40's people) if that happened, and I doubt it will. Even the most ideological (right word?) of the people here have SOME restraint (just look at our friendly neighborood commies.) My suggestions for Luftewaffe and Kriegzmarine (Wehrmacht no longer withstanding) were strictly non-political suggestions (they still call 'em that across the pond, I think...) Sorry if I offended anybody.... I'll stop the singing of the National Anthem now...

Yes I don't think that anybody who isn't sick and twisted would bring that up but we should have rules against "Things that may cause offence to other members of the online community".

well, actually Wehrmacht has nothing offensive, as this was the german army well before wwii. I just wanted to point it out to the mods that they should watch this carefully to not get over the limit.

I would maybe prefer setting up a "dont do list" of things not to use as reference or name in here, like the above mentioned for example.

Top Bottom