Domination on Tiny

N3pomuk

Warlord
Posting about yea old glory of the English Empire under Elizabeth. I Just won a Domination Victory on a tiny map under Noble... big deal right? Not one combat engaged in! Thats right, and I didn't even have all peace turned on or anything, I was going for a cultural or spacerace victory, beefing up my culture while straining to get thos late techs for the components and blamo one turn to the next domination...
I have to say I never thought I would say this, but I think I have a new challange!

what do you say? Domination on Tiny or Duel on Noble or higher, without engaging in combat once.

let me know what you think.
cheers

Wow. The only think I can think of is you expanded really fast. How did you out, expand the AI? I always have trouble with that.

You know I used alot of the stategy that is good for the One city chalange.... quickly built my second city and put off on my third and fourth untill I was well in the plus for gold. I used the CS slingshot, which is great for obtaining wonders and then settled all my great people which gave me one hell of a science boost after switching to representation. or mabe just luck :)

Top Bottom