Download Database Modern Units

Kathy

King
I am writing this to adress the administrators because I want to suggest to re-order the modern units database. Within the half year I am watching this forum, the size of the database has increased very much, ans if I were completely new in this forum, I think I would get lost in this jungle.:)

But what would be about a sub-devision of this database? I could emagine to create the following folders: Aircrafts, Ships, Verhicles, Infantrist. Than it would be much more easy for newbees to find the unittypes they are looking for. Example: I am looking for a Alpine Troop. By now, I have to search 17 pages of modern units and several industrial units, to see that there are is no graphic. :scan:By deviding, it would be much less. Or an other example: I am looking for a particular figther. Now I have to serach 17 pages, if there were less, it would be much easier to compare them. What do you think about it?

I suggest copying this thread, and pasting it in a letter to the moderators (enter My Account, then Private Messages from the toolbar).

I suggest copying this thread, and pasting it in a letter to the moderators (enter My Account, then Private Messages from the toolbar).

Maybe I am blind, but I do not know any moderators adress. How can I send a message to them?

Go see your optometrist. :p At the top right of each forum is a list of the moderators for this forum. Click on a name and you can send an email or a pm.

Top Bottom