Earth Realism Map for Mods and Custom game

Why he wwants a map more big than huge ? My pc is killed

strategyonly said:
1. What are you feeling on other people using your map in mods, ie if a person changed/used it and then let someone else use it for their mod?
2. The person that changed it can't give you credit cause he doesnt own the frontpage of mod?

It's my map actually, and no one's giving credit :p

hey rhye
no offence but i think Niulst's spin on our map is much more playable and i have been trying to get it warlords ready. im haveing alot of truble though. sence ur the grandfather of this map and have already made ur earth maps warlords ready do u think u could get this one up and running? myself and others would really love u for it as Niulst seems to be missing in action.
ps: Niulst made some nice changes to ur map but yes im with u that he made some civs far to powerfull. if u would up date this map to warlords for me i could post my "tested 100 times over" version that is as baleced as it can be and still have the "earth map" feel (of course ill have to test it a few more times for the added civs. Celts are gunna be tough). pm me if u have any task i could help u with.

The granfather already? I didn't know I was that old ;)

At any rate, regardless of how hardly has been modified, it's still my map and it has to be written somewhere. (I'm with you that the version I posted is crap for gameplay with such a small Europe and many other problems, but the first release for everybody had to be the most conservative as possible. In fact I've made my own modified versions for enhancing gameplay, see my signature)

The granfather already? I didn't know I was that old ;)

At any rate, regardless of how hardly has been modified, it's still my map and it has to be written somewhere. (I'm with you that the version I posted is crap for gameplay with such a small Europe and many other problems, but the first release for everybody had to be the most conservative as possible. In fact I've made my own modified versions for enhancing gameplay, see my signature)

LOL you been around a long time rhye

At any rate, regardless of how hardly has been modified, it's still my map and it has to be written somewhere.
Why, are you God? You have designed our planet Earth? And any other Earth map for civ or whatever else will have to mention your name then after? :lol: :crazyeye: :eek: You are not the only one who puts efforts into COPYING surrounding stuff, like the planet Earth, and that stuff does not have anybody's name taged on'em. If a better map is made out of another opne, the representation is thus better, and thus you'd have NO credit for that new representation of something that exists since before you were even born. Sorry to be rude, but *g* dude, get down and stay cool...

Why, are you God? You have designed our planet Earth? And any other Earth map for civ or whatever else will have to mention your name then after? :lol: :crazyeye: :eek: You are not the only one who puts efforts into COPYING surrounding stuff, like the planet Earth, and that stuff does not have anybody's name taged on'em. If a better map is made out of another opne, the representation is thus better, and thus you'd have NO credit for that new representation of something that exists since before you were even born. Sorry to be rude, but *g* dude, get down and stay cool...

Who are you to say that?
Just 7 posts, and you tell others what should and should not be done? :lol:

First, learn the rules of this community.
Any modification, especially one that required a lot of work, must be credited if reused/improved/whatever.
Ask the moderators if you want.

Top Bottom