Ech'quey Gunfinch

My original thought was to take the Panda Warrior's body, civ-color it, and then add the neck and head of the Brutornis and an assault rifle, but I liked the color-scheme of the Zeropteryx better. Cimbri didn't appear to need a specific body shape, only an avian alien with a gun, so of course I took the easy way out.

I just realized I didn't give this dodohead a Run animation, which makes me a dodohead, too. I'll fix it sometime. (Use the zeropteryx in the meantime. It's not all that different.)

Theov, this unit is a poor substitute for an avian alien Cimbri had requested. I'm not sure what kind of animals you are looking for. There are many on Tom's Unit Factory -- from moose to ground squirrels -- and there are several animal units armed with weapons; what come to mind are pandas and beavers, and worth mentioning are a whole slew of humanoid animals, from gnolls to minotaurs.

Theov, this unit is a poor substitute for an avian alien Cimbri had requested. I'm not sure what kind of animals you are looking for. There are many on Tom's Unit Factory -- from moose to ground squirrels -- and there are several animal units armed with weapons; what come to mind are pandas and beavers, and worth mentioning are a whole slew of humanoid animals, from gnolls to minotaurs.

Hmm, rifle-toting beavers. Now that sounds interesting.

what is it ? ı checked the attachment and got a blank page . Has Erebras left the CFC ? If no problem ı can check at home to see whether ı downloaded it back at home . Not guarantees but possible that ı might have .

oh . ı looked it up and unfortunately ı have only saved the thread as an heads-up when ı would have the scenario ready enough for units .

oh . ı looked it up and unfortunately ı have only saved the thread as an heads-up when ı would have the scenario ready enough for units .
I've done the same thing many times. Maybe someone else will have it. No worries - thanks for looking!

The original file from the second message - in the attachment.
Thanks!

As noted above:

I just realized I didn't give this dodohead a Run animation, ... (Use the zeropteryx in the meantime. It's not all that different.)
Also, there is no 'pedia icon or unit32, same suggestion applies.

Top Bottom