Embassy to Team CDZ

I just sent this to CDZ
Hey CDZ,

I am on team AMAZON in the MTDG. You probably noticed that Sirius has left the ETTT. So its just You us and Q now. I guess we should all stop giving Sirius tech unless all other members of ETTT agree to it as per our treaty. We will keep sharing tech with you guys of course.

We get Biology next turn, and we will give it to you. Dont forget that Sirius as a non-member should not get any tech from either of us, but the three of us should keep sharing tech.

PM me on civfanatics if you have anything to say about all this.

Sommerswerd

I just saw that socralynnek is doing CDZ turns - maybe it is worth to send the same message to him here via PM?

I just saw that socralynnek is doing CDZ turns - maybe it is worth to send the same message to him here via PM?
Those guys never check their CFC accounts it seems. I sent the above message via PM on the CDZ forums. I sent it to barbu1977, socralynneck, BCLG100, Robi_D, and Darkness. Only barbu1977 responded, and only to say that he wasnt playing anymore:(.

Also, that CDZ site has been down for a couple days. I think we just treat CDZ as a Zombie civ. Hopefully they keep giving tech.

:yeah: We actually got a response from CDZ!

Short and sweet. Bottom Line is they are with us not Sirius, thank heavens for that :please:
socralynnek said:
Sommerswerd said:
Our ETTT alliance is now at war with Sirius. Please dont give them any tech.

OK, no problem.

I'll see what we can do to help. Our military is currently not in a state to help.

Good luck!

Well hopefully that is not a ruse - but I would doubt they are that sneaky.

How about a message back saying we will provide them with any intel they want on Sirius as we have full visibility. And maybe add that we look forward to combined operations with a CDZ expeditionary force. Could also mention that at the moment naval help (destroyers) would be especially helpful as we are in the process of breaking a blockade of the QHI. CDZ's fast ships would be especially useful for chasing down any ships that seek to escape.

Last time we fought for control of the Center of Starland all alone. Lets make some efforts this time to be different. I think a message to CDZ is urgently needed!

Something like:

"Brave CDZ allies,

Last time our ETTT alliance was challenged by aggressor, it was the Amazons who fought alone for control of the Center of the Starland. The epic battle and the following control over the center gave our alliance the upper hand in the war and lead to our victory in the war against Merlots and Mavericks. This time the scenario it seems to be repeated. Strong Sirius army is heading to the Center and the Amazon army is the only thing that stays in its way. We ask you to send whatever army you can to the Center to help us stop and defeat them and secure victory for our alliance once again. We will fight defensive war, so we will have the opportunity to do collateral damage to them and then we will need soldiers to do the actual killing so we think your army from The Library can be very useful to our common cause to defeat the treacherous Sirius. If you can move it to the Center and even hopefully manage to upgrade it in the process to fight side by side with us, it will be very strong and most probably decisive help.

We believe the war between ETTT and Sirius will be decided in the next 10 turns, so we wont benefit too much from having Flight and Fighters, but instead it will be most useful to upgrade and gather soldiers right now to tackle the monstrous Sirius."

What you guys think?

I think these thoughts are good and will send, but I doubt CDZ will comply. It took all this time and many messages to just get them to send that last meager letter to us. I think the best we can hope for from CDZ is they keep giving us tech and stay out of the war. It would be really good if they send their units from Library and DoW Sirius, but I am not giving much hope to it.

It still worhts the efforts :)

And now we have 2 ghosts ;)

OH, SPIRITS OF OUR FOREFATHERS! BLESS US AND MAKE OUR ARMS VICTORIOUS!!!

I dont know if you already sent that message to CDZ on gmail, but they don't seem to read the gmail or their PMs on CFC so I thought I would just send our request via PM on the CDZ forum.

Also, they dont seem to care for all the formality and roleplaying, at least not the ones who are still playing, so I just kept it short and to the point:)
Sommerswerd said:
Could you DoW Sirius and move your stack in The Library to Nabaxica to help us kill off the Sirius stack??

Sent this to socralinnek via PM here at the CFC. Lets hope he reads it and sees the logic and help us.

2metraninja said:
Hi there!

I am the general of the Amazons.

To my understanding in the next 10 turns the war with Sirius must be decided, as otherwise Sirius will overrun us all with their huge science and production potential. We have quite good odds against them right now, but if we all dont act decisive, they will destroy us one at a time and cruise to sure undisputed victory killing us one at a time. They tried to do this with Quatronia and we would not allow this, thats why we went to their aid. For now, Quatronia have won the battle for the naval supremacy and their Home Island is safe, as Sirius is withdrawing their army to fight us on the Starland.

I know our captain asked you to declare war at Sirius, but if you dont feel ready to enter the war yet, I would ask you to simply gift us some of your units and money for upgrading them to modern units. We must act now and act coordinated, or we are all doomed.

2metraninja
General of the Amazons.

One small victory on the diplomatic front:

Re: the war with Sirius
Hi!

I will send units and some money.

That avoids having to care about double moves, which I just can't otherwise.

Good luck!

socralynnek
Team CDZ

Lets hope tonight I will double and triple it (quadruple it in the best case) on the war front too ;)

Sent in-game message to CDZ asking them to stop teching and gift us all the gold they are making for us to steal Artillery and Infantry. If they give us all their money, we can run espionage slider at 100% like forever making ~950 espionage points a turn which is a lot. Hope they will do it and Sirius will not be smart enough to make us a counter-espionage mission:please:. I myself am restraining from running counter- espionage, to not remind them of the posibility. Sirius are using their pathetic generated 200-300 espionage points at us for destroying forts, which forts I am rebuilding right the next turn with our big stack of workers :)

Top Bottom