End Of Game Roll Call

At What Level Do You/ Will You Participate?

• No, I'm outta here. Hasta la vista, baby!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MSTK said:
Ack, forgot to add "I will be here for DG6"!
Can a Mod please add a vote to the sixth option for MSTK? ;)

Moderator Action: done - Rik

Isn't it kind of weird that more people plan to run for office than people who plan to be involved?

Gres said:
Isn't it kind of weird that more people plan to run for office than people who plan to be involved?
Well, actually Gres, the first 5 options are for your current status in DG5 and the 6th and 7th would be for DG6.

But if those two options were for future play, it could still be feasible. I believe we have more people in Office now than are just "invovled" as stated in the poll. This would (leased from Ravensfire) "be a good thing".

Actually, I voted for Player - I run for Office if time permits as that encompasses the other options, if time does not permit, participation drops down to whatever level time does permit. Still totally addicted though, I'm here every day even if I've only time for a quick look.

Thank all for voting. It looks like we'll have about thirty people participating in DG6 and at least half of them will run for Office (if they can find the time). Thirty people make a good sized nation. :)

Cyc said:
Thank all for voting. It looks like we'll have about thirty people participating in DG6 and at least half of them will run for Office (if they can find the time). Thirty people make a good sized nation. :)

Good news -- if we can keep the bickering down to a whisper (looking better the last 24-36 hours than the previous week) then we may have more than thirty participants. :)

Though the poll is closed, i'm gonna be involved pretty much.

Top Bottom