Votes: 2 4.8%
  • LMR - Penitent Engine

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man
"Rocket Cat" by Vuldacon, our Unit of the Year Mascot

Welcome to the C3C&C Unit of the Year 2015 Competition!

The very first Unit of the Year Competition was won by Aaglo's Shaggoth. The competition that year included Plotinus' Dominican Friar, utahjazz7's Aztec Knight, and others by Bjornlo, Wyrmshadow, CamJH and Orthanc. That is to say, there have never really been any losers in the Unit of the Year Contest, and every single one of these units is a little exquisite piece of art that will be enjoyed for years to come. This year is no different. Our nominees for Unit of the Year 2015 are:

LMR - Traitor Sentinel

ShiroKobbure - Rabbi

LMR - Psycannon

LMR - Psilencer

LMR - Pathfinder

Balam-Agab - Pyrrhic Elephant

Balam-Agab - Napoleonic Camel Corps

LMR - Hammerhead

LMR - Penitent Engine

Please click on all the links and familiarize yourself with all these units before voting!

Good luck to all of our nominees!

For links to all of the End of the Year contests visit the End of the Year Competitions Main Thread

The pathfinder death animation and rocket attack are really awesome! It gets my vote.

I think that the Rocket Cat makes an excellent mascot for the competitions.

:cheers::cheers::cheers: for Vuldacon.

Congratulations LMR! Your Penitent Engine has been voted Unit of the Year 2015! Your will be listed among the winners from previous years in the Competitions Hall of Fame.

I want to personally thank everyone who submitted units this year for participating in the contests, even (especially) when no one else did. You are all heroes to me!

Top Bottom