Est Europa nunc unita...

I personally use the IT department and have everything on my work computers secured behind a ridiculous number of firewalls and all sorts of other stuff I don't understand. For my leisure computer though my geek friends have recommended (and I at their recommendation use) Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. It's worked fairly well so far.

I tried Malware Bytes yesterday, but while it did find and delete something, that stil didn't fix this particular issue. I'm currently letting Avast completely scan my system and if that doesn't find anything either I will reinstall Chrome, which worked for my Tablet when it had the same issue. Then again maybe I never did fix that particular problem, and instead this virus just pretends to be gone for certain stretches of time to lull me into a false sense of security, then strike when I least expect it.

For whatever reason the issue seems to be gone, though I am still wary. At any rate I could finally upload my screenshots and updated the last story post accordingly. Feel free to look at it again.

Does Ansgar Rasputin not wish to order the construction of building projects or share his opinion about research and development of the empire?

By the way there is lots of seafood unconnected and tiles unimproved, so you guys might want to throw in a worker and/or workboat somewhere. Remember that any unit you train (except for settlers) is under your command and you have to tell me what you want to do with them as well.

OOC: I guess I'll set the format for the turn orders:
IC:

Due to Ansgar Rasputin's awesomeness he has conducted a number of meetings with the city council's of the various cities under his charge. They have agreed (after several threats of being fired and/or being built into the hulls of ships) to his fair requests. In order to foster good communication with his fellow governors Ansgar Rasputin has published his list of requests that the cities will comply with.

Fun fact: The mayor of Algiers originally refused these requests. His assistant however was much more willing to agree.

Spoiler :

This turn:
Madrid:
Build a supermarket
Build a customs house
Build a bank
Move one spy onto the empty tile
Move two spies into scientists​
Algiers:
Put people on every tile that produces food - it is a priority to keep the people from starving. Once starvation has been staved off artists should being working.
Build a grocer
Build a supermarket
Build a hospital
Build a Public Transportation
Build an odeon
Build a recycling centre​
Rome:
Build a recycling centre
Build a public transportation
Build a laboratory
Build a customs house​
Athens:

Build a customs house
Build a levee
Build a barracks
Build a mech. infantry​
Istanbul:
Build a bank
Build a grocer
Build a customs house​

In completely unrelated news the investigation into the disappearance of the mayor of Algiers is still ongoing. Police have yet to name any suspects but, the new chief of police has confirmed that Ansgar Rasputin was not to blame as may have been suggested by the new local chief of police several hours prior.

Local police have, after a few minuets of hard work recovered the body of the Algiers chief of police who is believed to have fallen off a bridge while walking home after giving his announcement to the press regarding the disappearance of the mayor. While the investigation has yet to being the local chief of police has declared that investigators are treating the death as accidental.

Good man, you remind His Excellency of himself when he was still a young prince.

Btw Recycling Centers have been nerfed in this mod. Instead of removing all building unhappiness they just give one flat health and happiness each. Btw why do you want a barracks first in Athens when you put in two other buildings before training a unit? Also with resources Supermarket gives the same or even more health than a Hospital.

Edited.
And this comes with a video update.

Good man, you remind His Excellency of himself when he was still a young prince.

Excellent. Everything is proceeding according to plan.

Btw Recycling Centers have been nerfed in this mod. Instead of removing all building unhappiness they just give one flat health and happiness each.

Awe. That makes me very upset. The Recycling Center is no longer one of the most overpowered buildings in the game.

Btw why do you want a barracks first in Athens when you put in two other buildings before training a unit?

I honestly don't know. I was really tired when I wrote this. The life was oozing out of me.

Link to video.

Also with resources Supermarket gives the same or even more health than a Hospital.

Some cities cough Algiers cough really need the extra health from every building they can get.

Awe. That makes me very upset. The Recycling Center is no longer one of the most overpowered buildings in the game.

I think this was done in order to make the Arcology buildings more attractive.

Some cities cough Algiers cough really need the extra health from every building they can get.

A Hospital gives 3 health. A Supermarket gives 1 health for Pig, Cow, Deer, and Sheep, all of which are resources we have. Hence the Supermarket gives 4 health, and one food for free thrown in as well, and it is cheaper.

... So would the other two governors like to say anything?

Ser Adalbert is busy at the moment, he leaves his Excelency in charge of his sites and decisions temporarily, because he's clearly the awesomest of all

... You know, this defeats the entire point of this story.

I know, but I'm going through a lot this week (My grandfather died, plus I have a lot of exams), but I'll be back next week

Well, my condolences, I guess?

Top Bottom