Europe (flat, 100x100) with CPF file

Of cource I can, but I wouln't. That's simply becouse newer versions of my maps (there are minor changes or bigger things again and again) always should be available at one place: At my own site. In this way I only have to upload it one single time, not different times (here and other places, you know?).

Originally posted by Arne
Of cource I can, but I wouln't. That's simply becouse newer versions of my maps (there are minor changes or bigger things again and again) always should be available at one place: At my own site. In this way I only have to upload it one single time, not different times (here and other places, you know?).
What a shame, the map looks good, but we cant get it.

I'd also like the PTW version, if that's still possible! :love:

Sorry to all, I didn't notice your request for some reasons. :( Well, a new PtW-version is ready to go, but because of some ... "technical problems" it is actually impossible (even to me) posting or sending it at any place. Please stay tuned, I hope the problems will be fixed soon. (Note: These "technical problems" are NOT the server problems, named a few post earlyer.)

Originally posted by Iztvan
You will let us know when it's available for download, will you?
Yes, I will. But it didn't depend on me. I simply have to "wait".

Quiet Sound, I know this problem, but like I wrote some posts earlyer, I can't fix it nor post/send it here or anywhere. I guess I will going mad, by waiting for these problems to be fixed (I really can't do anthing myself for that). :mad:

Take it as a compliment, Arne. The map looks so nice that people simply won't stop nagging you until they get the map! :)
Anyway, it's realy your own fault for posting it here before it was available! ;) Just kidding...

Top Bottom