Expansion bundle in november for $49,99

fantsu

Prince
So its confirmed.
Expansion release in november.
R&F and GS for 50.
Anyone planning to get these?
I'll probably wait for some kind of discount as vanilla is enough right now.

I'll be waiting for a sale as well. I have enough to occupy my time through the holidays. But I will feel more inclined to continue my GS game on the PC now, or even to start a new one. The power to take my saved PC game on-the-go is such a wonderful development. It brings a whole new meaning to the Switch name.

I'm pretty sure that it's $50 just for the Expansion Bundle. Hence why I'll wait for a sale.

Ugh. That's a bit steep. I mean, I paid almost the same for the full game as I would be paying for the xps each (£30 for the game, probably £45-£50 for both xps).

But its predictable I guess - the XPs on Steam don't seem to be far off the base game price either.

Yeah, on Steam, RF is $30 and GS is $40, so this $50 bundle saves you $20. But then those expansions were rather pricey.

They should have a full version such as platinum edition like the one on steam. I don't know. GS and RF for switch would be cool if you could download them and expand them over with the vanilla version of Switch on Nintendo store. Just sayin' because then you'll have to buy the RF stand alone and then the GS stand alone. I think all of them in one bundle would be awesome.

So the Switch XP bundle (you don't seem to be able to buy them separately) is £32.99, which is much better than I'd feared. I might get them.

Anyone know the download size of the dlc?

My physical version now takes 6,2 gb extra space with all dlc in (and few saves). Pretty hefty download with low speeds.

My physical version now takes 6,2 gb extra space with all dlc in (and few saves). Pretty hefty download with low speeds.
Can you disable the XPs easily so you can ay vanilla, like you can with the DLCs?

Oh wow. I just saw the ad for the expansion bundle for civ 6 on switch on video. How exciting!

Can you disable the XPs easily so you can ay vanilla, like you can with the DLCs?

Yes. They are in the same menu as others.

Top Bottom