Fall Further - Download and Current Changelog

it might just be me but patch C dosnt seem to be compatible with windows 10. i have tried just running the ffho51-patchC.exe and it just comes up with a message saying

unable to execute file:
/civbeyondsword.exe

create process failed; code 2
the system cannot fine the file specified.

can anyone help?

i am running it on windows 10 and im installing it into the beyond the sword mods folder.

it might just be me but patch C dosnt seem to be compatible with windows 10. i have tried just running the ffho51-patchC.exe and it just comes up with a message saying

unable to execute file:
/civbeyondsword.exe

create process failed; code 2
the system cannot fine the file specified.

can anyone help?

i am running it on windows 10 and im installing it into the beyond the sword mods folder.
Check if it did install regardless. It might be an error message related to attempting to find the executable file to create a shortcut to the mod, then attempting to launch it. It doesn't work with the different paths (steam, gog) around now.

Check if it did install regardless. It might be an error message related to attempting to find the executable file to create a shortcut to the mod, then attempting to launch it. It doesn't work with the different paths (steam, gog) around now.
how do i check if its installed?

up the top right corner it says 'fall further 051' is it meant to say 'fall further 051c' ?

how do i check if its installed?

up the top right corner it says 'fall further 051' is it meant to say 'fall further 051c' ?
The top right name displayed on the menu won't change, but in-game when mousing over the civ flag it will say patch c.

I've noticed that, with the change in how Google Drive handles shared files, some folks have lost access to the older versions of Fall Further that I had shared previously.

I've updated the links to use Dropbox; those files can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/207ou6benczv2dr/AADxVa__wISsARHp7PTHl7r9a?dl=0.
Have updated the download page to to link to your dropbox instead of the google drive that wasn't working. Have also updated link in first post of this thread and the version references from 051 to 051c. Let me know if you guys here in the Fall further area need any more spring cleaning done (ie dead link fixes, pins, unpins etc). :)

EDIT: Oh and at some point we should probably get things onto a more reliable location than cloud storage for this mod ie ModDB, Internet Archive, Nexus Mods, or Sourceforge. Many large size mods use those sites and they don't go down.

Last edited:
Top Bottom