Final Fantasy Civilization IV Mod

poetoffate

Chieftain
Greetings. Bonjour. Salut.

I'm new to this forum, so please bear with me. First of all, I have no prior knowledge of a Final Fantasy mod for Civilization IV. If this is being progressed on at the moment, feel free to say, "stfu n00b lol!1" (As you can tell by the sarcasm, I hate l33t with a passion.)

I have a few ideas for a mod like this, and because of the depth of the Final Fantasy multiverses, it can fit rather well in a strategy warfare setting.

As ideas for civics, civilizations, religions, et cetera go, they could be discussed on an individual level later. I would hope there would be a decent amount of support first. I already have a list of cities from Final Fantasies I-VI typed out. (Of course, the Civilization wouldn't be called "FFIV," for instance. Maybe "The Baronese Empire." I know not yet.)

On a general setting, I was thinking the religions could be worship of the espers/summons from the series like Ifrit, Shiva, Ramuh, Bahamut. Of course, there are five factors a Final Fantasy Anything must have:

• Airships
  • Chocobos
  • Moogles
  • Crystals
  • And a guy named Cid

Any and all ideas are welcome. Though I am not a very good image artist myself. I hope that my suggestions make up for "the lack of drawing new units skills!"

There's a big Final Fantasy mod in the works for Civ 3 on these forums. But as far as I know no one has announced one for Civ 4 yet.

I really like the FF games, and think it would make a great mod for this game. If you make it, I'll play it. :goodjob:

Top Bottom