FlipCalc

Flip Calc - Calculates the probability of culture flips 1.5

Guys, I have to admit that I use CRPSuite now for flip calcs - it's truely an impressive utility that does flips and much more.

If you've not seen it yet and you like the FlipCalc....

Thanks for the advert anarres! I think MRick wants to know the probability of an AI city flipping to him though, and CRpSuite doesn't do that (yet).

Yeah well, something to add. ;)

Also you need to add flip chances for all civs..... :mischief:

Couple of questions:

1) how do you determine yours/AI culture? I can only see the culture leader when hitting F8.

2) City tiles under AI influence? would this be 21 or less?

3) is this calcultor used when the AI owns the city and you're trying to steal it or when you own the city and trying to garrison troops so it won't flip to the AI? If it's the latter, how does #2 apply?

Thanks.

Thanks for the formula! :goodjob:

One of the things the formula taught me do to help prevent the flip of a recent conquest is to hurry culture in my hard-won cities. AIs tend to space out their cities, so if I hurry a library as soon as the resistance is over, and a temple 2 turns later, I expand my borders in 3 turns bringing the number of city tiles under foreign control way down, sometimes to zero. If I can get a road/RR to it that turn, I keep outdated units around to disband in my new city to get that library without waiting for the resistance to end.

Top Bottom