Foreign Ministry: What to do about the zu lu (it ryhms)

Nobody

Gangster
The Zulus attacked launched a unprovoked war of conquest upon on our lands. But they underestimated our resolve and so the learnt the lesson we so recently taught the Hiawatha. Grand Admiral Ali and his Elite commandos once again proved their worth by capturing the enemy city of Tugela and its Diamond mine.
But we are merciful people and in our great wisdom we do now seek vengeance therefore I would like to start a discussion (which will later be a poll) on what to do with the Upstart Shaka, on how best to make end this conflict.

The clear options I have are:

1. Make peace now. Tugela is reparation for the war.
2. Make peace now and return Tugela, as it was a defensives war not a war of conquest.
3. Take the cities of Mpondo and Isandhlwana and then make peace. The Zulus need more punishment.
4. Fight on to Final victory.

(all treatys include every bit of gold we can squezze and maps and techs)
The FA department favours option 1, is it will be a insult to the fallen to return the city to shaka. Please discuss these options and any others, after they have been discussed I will poll.

I would like to ammend the list. Whether as a new option or in lieu of #1 is your decision.

Make Peace Now, Shaka surrenders all of his Gold (14 GPT + 77 Store) and recognizes our hold on Tugela, and the Diamond industry.

i didnt metion it but i meant that other than taking tuglea and ect. we would take all money tech and maps as possiable.

I will change the diamond thing.

I like Sir Donald's plan. Plus, I believe that "Tugela only" was the prevailing option in the most recent MSAV doctrinal poll.

We serve the WotP and make some cash to boot. It's win-win. :D

Sign peace now, and take everything he'll give us (Sir Donald III's plan). I don't really want another dragged out war, not in Republic (or are we democracy now?).

Actually, this was based on the Doctrine that won the poll, gold is the bonus.

Top Bottom