FPS drop on high end graphic card (GTX 1070)

Cyberpunk

Chieftain
Hello!

So im playing at standard map size (8 players), ultra settings on 1080p. Framerate is great at the start of the game when you start with a settler and warrior, as the game progress and my cities becomes bigger i get a framerat drops from about 80 to 45 when i zoom out. Framerate is fine again when i zoom in on the city. Even if i drop down all graphics settings to minimum i still get those dops to exactly 45 fps. Is this game supposed to be that demanding that even a powerful 1070 cant run it properly? Or its my pc? Or just poor optimization?Could you guys with high end pc's tell me what fps you get when you zoom out?

Thank you in advance!

Hello!

So im playing at standard map size (8 players), ultra settings on 1080p. Framerate is great at the start of the game when you start with a settler and warrior, as the game progress and my cities becomes bigger i get a framerat drops from about 80 to 45 when i zoom out. Framerate is fine again when i zoom in on the city. Even if i drop down all graphics settings to minimum i still get those dops to exactly 45 fps. Is this game supposed to be that demanding that even a powerful 1070 cant run it properly? Or its my pc? Or just poor optimization?Could you guys with high end pc's tell me what fps you get when you zoom out?

Thank you in advance!
Nvida just put out an upgrade that addresses this problem.

Nvida just put out an upgrade that addresses this problem.

Just updated drivers , which did help a bit. Then i overclocked my cpu (i5 6600k) and now im having higher framerate. 55 as lowest. Thank you for your help!

Top Bottom