• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Friendly Scouts tripping my units

LetMyPeopleGo

Prince
Hi all,
In some tense border conflicts, when my neighbor declares war and my units are ready and well placed, all of a sudden friendly scouts, some friendly to me some to my enemy get stuck in the battle field, they usually move forth and back between two tiles and crippling my ability to conduit any maneuvers, they get stuck in the empty tiles I was planing on retreating to after a battle and enabling a fresh unit to enter, but those damned scouts are now everywhere, no retreating for me, no room for a stronger unit to enter and the enemy is free to finish of my isolated units.:sad:

I know most of you will say that I need better planing ahead, but even when I cancel all my open border agreements, still plenty of them scouts plundering in enemy territory in the midst of the battle, I just declare war against them, finish them off, finish the original battle, make peace with my neighbor, prepare my self against the invasion of my newly acquired enemy.

Is there any other way to get rid of the annoying scouts in the battle field ?:confused:

No. You just have to deal with it and try not to declare war on the poor scouts.

This always happens to me also. Some friendly scout just standing and blocking my tile when my unit needs to be on that tile....

Top Bottom